Meet Marshall Fagin, D.D.S.
Dr. Marshall Fagin is a Prosthodontist and as an international lecturer and educator for over 35 years, he frequently updates his colleagues on the most recent advances in his specialty, including cosmetic and implant dentistry and on complex major crown and bridge cases, including worn dentitions and the impacts of the digital world. In 2013 Dr. Fagin received the highest honor given by his local Dental Society, the coveted Frank Stone Award, for his many years of contributions to dentistry, dental education and to organized dentistry. In private practice, he is also a part-time Associate Professor at SUNY’s Dental School in the Post-Grad Prosthodontic Residency Program and was instrumental in starting implant dentistry education there in the late 1980’s. He has conducted several “Hands-On” courses for dentists on “Anterior Esthetic Makeovers” at the school’s Esthetic Dentistry Education Center and for the University of Florida School of Dentistry’s Mastership Program in Fixed Prosthetics as well as Esthethics and Implant courses for AGD chapters.
Dr. Fagin served as Prosthodontist adviser and presenter for several Implant Study Clubs over the past 28 years. He presents to Dental Societies, Dental Laboratories and Ivoclar sponsored programs around the country to help dentists get back to the basics so labs can provide them with better outcomes. He was voted by his colleagues to “Best Dentists in America” 2004/2005 and 2013, “Global Who’s Who Man of the Year” in Dental Health 2008, “Top Dentists” 2008/2014/2015/2017/2018/2019 and was elected to faculty membership in the Honorary Dental Society Omicron Kappa Upsilon. He was awarded Diplomat status in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists in 1994 and is a Fellowship recipient of the International College of Dentists for his contributions to Dentistry. Dr. Fagin also served on faculty for the Misch Implant Institute 1991-1993 (Detroit, Michigan) and 2005-2006 (Rochester, NY).
To learn how Dr. Fagin’s expertise can help you, call today and schedule your consultation.
- Graduate of SUNY at Buffalo School of Dentistry
- Graduate of Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry-Prosthodontics
- Associate Clinical Professor at the School of Dental Medicine in Buffalo (Dept. of Graduate Prosthodontists and Esthetic Dentistry Center)
- Smile Makeover Esthetic Restorative Course Director, Esthetic Dentistry Center SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Director of 3-day Fixed Prosthodontic Mastership Program, “Biofunctional Cosmetic Dentistry: Share the Passion” at the University of Florida Dental School in Gainesville, FL, Feb. 2007, and again in 2009.
- Former faculty member at the Misch Implant Institute in Dearborn, MI (1991-1993) and Rochester, NY (2005-2006) after attending Dr. Misch’s training center 1989/1990.
Awards & Recognitions
- Voted by his colleagues: “Best Dentist in America” 2004/2005 & 2013
- “Global Who’s Who Man of the Year” in Dental Health 2008
- Listed in “Who’s Who in Cosmetic Dentistry” in Buffalo’s Business First 2004
- Honorary Dental Society–Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Faculty Member 2004
- Awarded Diplomat Status 1994: The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Honored Fellowship Recipient: The International College of Dentists for his contributions to dentistry 1993
- Received first place award on two occasions by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists for Best Case Competition 1991 & 1992
- American College of Oral Implantology
- American Society Osseointegration
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American College of Prosthodontists
- International College of Dentists
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Society
- Eighth District Dental Society
- Erie County Dental Society
- Association of Western New York Prosthodontists
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- Metropolitan Dental Study Club
- Spear Study Club
Our team consists of dedicated individuals who are kind, friendly, and caring. Our staff is here to ensure a pleasant experience during your visit to our office.
Our team includes experienced and energetic people whose goal is to communicate well with our patients and provide the best care possible.